6/07/2010

Meet the 2010-2011 PTA Board

Announcing your 2010-2011 PTA Board


President – Allison Strang
President Elect – Mindy Holt
Financial VP/Treasurer – Kristin Castleton
Secretary – Jennifer McKee
Membership VP – Diana Neff
Health Commissioner – Mirinda Losee



A Note from the New PTA President

Hi my name is Allison Strang and I am really excited to be the PTA president for the 2010 2011 school year. I think Foothills Elementary is an amazing school. I have 3 kids, Bella will be in 2nd grade, Ethan will be in Kindergarten and Kaleb just turned 3. I am a stay at home mom and I love it. One of my favorite hobbies is running. I run half marathons and I also do the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay every year. I love living in this area and I love the people who live here as well. I am so excited to work with all of you parents to make the 2010 2011 school year the best yet. We would love for each of you to become part of the PTA and really get involved in helping your child's school be the best it can be. Thanks!