• Provide a rich association of caring adults working for the welfare of all children.
• Provide resources and education on child and family related issues.
• Provide a recognized and valuable link with schools, community groups and government.
• Provide personal growth opportunities through leadership and training sessions.
• Provide opportunity to participate in the Reflections cultural arts program.
How can YOU make a difference?
• Contribute to the strength of 134,000 members statewide advocating for the welfare of Utah's children.
• Learn about important issues affecting children in your community.
• Be a voice for children by communicating with local and state decision makers.