Research shows that the more involved dads are, the better the child does in school. When dad is involved, whether he lives in the home or not:
1. Children learn more.
2. Perform better in school.
3. Exhibit healthier behavior.
4. Fewer behavioral problems.
5. Higher level of sociability.
6. Boosts children's confidence.
7. Children enjoy school more.
For just $5 a person, anyone who wants to help make a difference in a child's life can. This includes Mom, Dad, Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents. Please support the Utah PTA and become a member of the Foothills Elementary/UT PTA. Thanks for all the help in making Foothills a supportive and successful school.